Council on Postsecondary Education
July 10, 2006
10:30 a.m. (ET)
CPE Meeting Room A
8-10:30 a.m. – Quality and Accountability Policy Group (Mtg Rm B)
9-10:30 a.m. – Budget and Finance Policy Group (Mtg Rm A)
9-10:30 a.m. – Research, Economic Development, & Commercialization Policy Group (Mtg Rm E)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes (45K PDF)
- Focus on Reform: Kentucky Adult Education (37K PDF)
- Cross-Cutting Issues
- Budget and Finance Policy Group Report
- Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education
- Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
- Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
- Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
- The Council Business
- Other Business
- Next Meeting – September 17-18, 2006, Cincinnati Airport Marriott, Hebron, Kentucky (in conjunction with the 2006 Governor’s Conference on Postsecondary Education Trusteeship)