[REVISED April 4, 2007]
Council on Postsecondary Education
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
8 a.m. (ET)
CPE Meeting Room A, Frankfort, Kentucky
Approval of Minutes
Focus on Reform: Statewide Facilities Condition Assessment Report (58K PDF)
Budget and Finance Policy Group Report
Quality and Accountability Policy Group Report
Research, Economic Development, and Commercialization Policy Group Report
Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education?
- High School Feedback Report (41K PDF)
- Commissioner of Education Report (77K PDF)
Question 2 – Is Kentucky postsecondary education affordable for its citizens?
Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
10. CEO Report (420K PDF)
Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
The Council Business
11. Council Committee Appointments (28K PDF)
12. Presidential Profile (30K PDF)
13. Extension of President's Employment Agreement (31K PDF)
Next Meeting – May 20-21, 2007