To print, use the "Download" button under the chart. You will be given the option of saving as a PDF or image.
- Enrollment count is determined in the fall semester by student level on the institution’s census day.
- All students counted who are enrolled in credit bearing courses.
- Undergraduate enrollment determined by classification in (01,02,03,04,05,13,14,19,20, 30). Graduate Enrollment determined by classification in (06,07,08,09,10,11,12,16,18,25,31, 32,33,34,35,36). See enrollment file instructions and classification table in the latest version of the data reporting guidelines for additional details.
- The fall enrollment includes enrollment in all courses (day, evening, off-campus, and distance education) for which semester hour credit is granted or regular academic courses carrying zero hours credit except for zero credit hour laboratories associated with lectures if laboratory and lecture are assigned identical course IDs.
- All enrollment transactions initiated on or before the census date are processed and reflected in the enrollment count.
- Excluded students are those who have withdrawn on or before the census date, have not paid, or have not made formal arrangements with the business office for payment of tuition and fees.