Kentucky: Council on Postsecondary Education

Consumer Complaints

To file a complaint against a Kentucky postsecondary institution, please write a letter to the address below or submit your complaint via and include the following information:

  1. Name of student (or complainant)
  2. Complainant address
  3. Email address
  4. Phone number
  5. Name of institution
  6. Location of institution (city)
  7. Dates of attendance
  8. A full description of the problem, any relevant documentation that will support the complaint such as correspondence, and the desired outcome.

Mailing Address:

Institutional Complaints
Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320
Frankfort, KY 40601

Note:  This office cannot give legal advice to any individual or take any legal action on behalf of any individual.


Last Updated 1/7/2013