The Council's executive leadership is comprised of the president, executive vice president and senior administrators who are listed below. These individuals report to the president and executive vice president, and are responsible for providing strategic leadership and oversight of the Council's work.
- Robert L. King, president
- Aaron Thompson, executive vice president and chief academic officer
- Lee Nimocks, vice president of policy, planning and external relations
- William Payne, vice president of finance and administration
- Reecie Stagnolia, vice president of adult education
- Travis Powell, associate vice president and general counsel
- Ron Carson, senior fellow and legislative liaison
For a complete listing of staff, visit the staff directory.