GED® Diploma or Testing
To report GED® fraud, go to the national GED® website: https://ged.com/contact_us/ and use the "General Questions" link. If the fraudulent activity occurs in Kentucky, you can also report it to the Attorney General's consumer protection services division.
Colleges and Universities
To report an issue with a college or university operating in Kentucky, send an email or letter to the address below. You will need to include in your narrative:
- Name of student complainant
- Complainant current address
- Complainant address at time of attendance
- Complainant email address
- Complainant phone number
- Name of institution
- Address of institution
- Dates of attendance
- Date(s) of incident(s) related to the complaint
- Explanation of the steps taken to exhaust the institution's grievance process
- Description of problem and supportive documentation
- Desired resolution of the complaint
(Note: Inquiries commercial in nature will not receive responses.)
CPE Consumer Complaint
Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320
Frankfort, KY 40601
* In accordance with 13 KAR 4:010, a non-resident student attending a Kentucky college or university operating through the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) must first exhaust all internal procedures for complaint resolution offered by the college or university before filing a complaint. In addition, the incident giving rise to the complaint must have occurred within two years of filing.
DISCLAIMER: This office cannot give legal advice to any individual or take any legal action on behalf of any individual.