The Kentucky Student Success Summit provides faculty, staff and administrators an opportunity to learn from leading student success experts and to engage in stimulating discussions with colleagues from across the state.
Thanks to all who participated in the Council's 2017 Kentucky Student Success Summit. Materials from the summit are listed below.
“Is Your Institution Student-Ready? Flipping the College-Readiness Conversation”
CPE Write-Ups of Sessions
- "Georgia State University is closing achievement gaps and confounding expectations," Policy Insight
- "Going from a tour of duty to a campus tour: Serving military veterans," Policy Insight
- "Helping every student graduate, one student at a time," Policy Insight
- Welcome/Remarks, President Bob King, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- "Creating a Campus Culture Where Every Student Graduates," David Laude, University of Texas-Austin
- "Creating a Student-Ready and Student-Centered University Through Data and Analytics," Tim Renick, Georgia State University
- "Making Excellence Inclusive Pervasively," Definitions Document, Rubric, Alma Clayton-Pederson, Association of American Colleges and Universities
- "Mental Health Matters: Promoting Wellness for Success in College," Michelle Mullen, Rutgers University
- "Rucksacks to Backpacks: Military Student Success," Silas Session, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education