The Kentucky Student Success Summit provides faculty, staff and administrators an opportunity to learn from leading student success experts and to engage in stimulating discussions with colleagues from across the state.
- Welcome presentation (Day 1), Robert L. King, CPE
- Morning plenary, "The Future of Undergraduate Education: The Future of America" report, Michael McPherson, Commission on the Future of Undergraduate Education
- Afternoon plenary, "Using Big Data to Close Completion Gaps," Judy Genshaft, University of South Florida
- Breakout session, "Essential Employability Qualities: Co-Designing a New Quality Assurance Model for Postsecondary Institutions," Ralph Wolff, Quality Assurance Commons
- Breakout session, "What Does College Affordability Really Mean?" Sandy Baum, Urban Institute
- Breakout session, "Real Data for Real Decisions: The Power of the Kentucky Future Skills Report" handout
- Breakout session, "Degree Qualifications Profile: A Learning Centered Framework for What College Graduates Should Know and be Able to Do," Paul Gaston, Kent State University
- Breakout session, "Earn to Learn: Investing in College Success," Kate Hoffman, Earn to Learn, Inc.
- Welcome presentation (Day 2), Lee Nimocks, CPE
- Morning plenary, "A Better Deal for Returning Adults" and video, Sarah Ancel, Complete College America