Launch of the Kentucky Student Success Collaborative
Monday, Oct. 25, 9 a.m.
Zoom webinar access: Link
Join CPE, state and national leaders for the launch of Kentucky's new innovative initiative, the Kentucky Student Success Collaborative.
The Collaborative, funded by the James Graham Brown Foundation, is the first statewide center in the country that works with both two- and four-year institutions to build the capacity of our higher education partners to accelerate progress on student success. The initiative will focus on removing barriers and providing supports that lead to degree completion and equitable career success for Kentucky’s students.
The event will include a 15-minute public launch by key state leaders, followed by an hour-long panel discussion of current and cutting-edge trends in student success.
Launch event speakers include
- Gov. Andy Beshear
- Lt. Gov. Jacqueline Coleman
- CPE President Aaron Thompson
- Sen. Max Wise
- Rep. James Tipton
- Mason Rummel, James Graham Brown Foundation
- CPE President Aaron Thompson (moderator)
- Debra Humphreys, Lumina Foundation
- Nyema Mitchell, Jobs for the Future
- Alison Kadlec, Sova
- Dhanfu Elston, Complete College America
- Joe Cuseo, professor emeritus and education consultant
- Young Invincibles
More information about the Collaborative:
- James Graham Brown Foundation awards $2M to CPE
- President's Message: New Student Success Collaborative will help advance systemic change
- Higher education leader to helm new student success collaborative
Questions? Contact Lilly Massa-McKinley, executive director of the KYSSC.
Last Updated: 10/13/2021