Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education

Request Open Records

To request records, please contact the Council at 502-573-1555.

To help us locate what you need, please provide as much information as possible, such as the name of the group, the timeframe involved and the subject matter.

Please note that while some records are digitized, others may still exist in paper-format only and will require longer to locate.

Last Updated: 4/8/2022