[Return to Campus Resources for GUK Graduates page]
- How much is tuition? How much is the cost per credit hour?
- How much is room and board?
- What's the difference between the Financial Aid Office and the Business Office?
- Does my school require a FAFSA?
- What fees does this school charge each student? Where do I go to pay those fees?
- Where do I go for scholarship information?
- What is work study? Where do I sign up?
- I don't have enough money to cover all the costs of attending college. Are there additional resources to help?
- I don't have anywhere to live. Is there help for homeless students?
- I am experiencing a basic needs crisis and need help. Where can I go?
- Does my school have a meal plan? How much will it cost?
- I need assistance scheduling classes. Who can help?
- How do I choose a major? Where do I go to change my major?
- I don't know which major to choose. Who can help me?
- Where can I go for tutoring?
- Where do I go to add or drop a class?
- If I took a class via dual credit, who do I speak with to make sure I'm not taking it again?
- What are Student Support Services and TRIO, and how can they help me?
- I have religious dietary restrictions/requirements. Where do I go?
- I have specific religious worship practices. What are the ministerial options on or around campus?
- Does my school have specific organizations/clubs for students with various cultural backgrounds? Who do I contact?
- Does my school offer events/activities/festivals for cultural customs? Where do I locate those?
- I want to be involved on campus. Who do I talk to?
- I want to join a club or organization. Who do I speak with?
- I don't like my roommate. Who do I speak with?
- I feel sad and lonely. Who do I talk to?
- Someone has harmed me. Who do I speak with?
- Someone has committed a crime against me or one of my friends. Who do I call?
- Where's the party?
- Does this school have fraternities and sororities?
- I have food allergies. Will I be able to eat on campus?
- I don’t have enough to eat. Where can I go for help with food insecurity?
- Someone I know is struggling and their behavior has become concerning. Who can I go to for help?
- What if I feel scared to walk alone at night on my campus?
- I'm having suicidal thoughts or know someone who does. Where can I go for help?