2021 Higher EDquity Symposium
Cultivating Culturally Competent Campuses
Nov. 16, 2021
Hosted by Western Kentucky University
Join us! The 2021 symposium will focus on the components for creating a culturally competent environment for faculty, staff and students; minimum competencies for graduating culturally competent students prepared to enter the workforce; and other emerging topics relevant to diversity, equity and inclusion.
All times are Central Standard Time.
- 8 a.m. - Registration
- 9 a.m. - Welcome-Dr. Molly Kerby/Michael Crowe Greetings
- Dr. Tim Caboni, WKU President
- State of Higher EDquity in Kentucky, Dr. Aaron Thompson, CPE President
- 10:15 a.m. - Breakout Sessions I – Awareness Focus
- 11:30 a.m. - Breakout Sessions II – Acknowledgement Focus
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - Breakout Sessions III – Acceptance Focus
- 2:45 p.m. - Keynote Address – Action Focus
- 3:45 p.m. - Wrap Up/Closing Remarks – Dr. Dawn Offutt
Location: Downing Student Union, Western Kentucky University
DIrections: Google Maps
Street address: 1906 College Heights Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Parking information: Campus Map
We're sorry, but registration is now closed. If you have questions, please direct them to Jessica Romious.
Last Updated: 9/21/2022