Student Success Summit
"The Future of Undergraduate Education: The Future of America"
Day 1 Materials
- Welcome presentation (Day 1), Robert L. King, CPE
- Morning plenary, "The Future of Undergraduate Education: The Future of America" report, Michael McPherson, Commission on the Future of Undergraduate Education
- Afternoon plenary, "Using Big Data to Close Completion Gaps," Judy Genshaft, University of South Florida
- Breakout session, "Essential Employability Qualities: Co-Designing a New Quality Assurance Model for
Postsecondary Institutions," Ralph Wolff, Quality Assurance Commons
- Breakout session, "What Does College Affordability Really Mean?" Sandy Baum, Urban Institute
- Breakout session, "Real Data for Real Decisions: The Power of the Kentucky Future Skills Report" handout
- Breakout session, "Degree Qualifications Profile: A Learning Centered Framework for What College Graduates
Should Know and be Able to Do," Paul Gaston, Kent State University
- Breakout session, "Earn to Learn: Investing in College Success," Kate Hoffman, Earn to Learn, Inc.
Day 2 Materials