Kentucky Postsecondary Education Trusteeship Conference
Sept. 19-20, 2022
Effective board leadership requires trustees and regents to respond to the challenges and opportunities facing colleges and universities today and in the future. The 2022 Postsecondary Education Trusteeship Conference addresses those issues and more while affording participants with numerous networking opportunities.
Please check with your institution's board liaison to get the the dates and times of any additional meetings that might be held in tandem with the conference before scheduling travel or accommodations.
Event Registration and Costs
Registration is now open through September 5, 2022, and spots are limited! There are three ticket options available:
- Public university and college trustees, regents and leaders: Individuals are not responsible for the registration fee; it is paid for through a cost-share agreement between the public institutions and CPE.
- All Other Attendees: The registration fee for all other attendees is $150 and includes access to all sessions, the networking reception, and all meals served during the conference. Note: This fee is not charged through the registration platform, Whova; instead, use the secure payment link provided in the registration confirmation email.
- Virtual Option: For those who are unable to travel or cannot attend in person, a free virtual option for select sessions will be available. Registration is required for access.
Location and Lodging
The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency, located at 320 W. Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202.
- A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the group rate of $131/night for the nights of Sept. 18 and Sept. 19.
- Make your reservations early at https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SDFRL/G-GCPS.
- Lodging block closes September 4, 2022 or until rooms are sold out.
To ensure the safety of all attendees, the Hyatt Regency and Council staff will follow all COVID-19 precautions and recommendations. Masks and hand sanitizer will also be provided onsite for attendee use.
Questions? Contact Heather Faesy.
Last Updated: 8/10/2022